Quality Residential Fence Installation
Ready to protect your property with a professional fence from Basic Fence? We’ve helped scores of customers in the Indianapolis area enhance and secure their properties. Request a quote or contact us at (463) 243-3623 for more information. If you’re within two hours of Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis, you’re in our service area.REQUEST QUOTE
How To Choose Your Type of Fence
When it comes to choosing the right fence for your property, we like to give you a variety of options. We offer three different materials in myriad styles. Complete the look with customizations of posts and finials. The following factors are the most important considerations in a new fence installation.
- Cost per linear foot. What your budget can afford will be the most important consideration. Naturally, some yard fencing materials are more expensive than others. Keep in mind, Basic Fence offers some of the lowest prices in the industry per linear foot.
- What you’re allowed to use. Many neighborhood HOAs strictly control fencing options, including materials, hardware, height, style, and placement. For your convenience, we file HOA paperwork for you and pull all permits. It’s important to comply with all requirements to prevent serious trouble and additional expense.
- Esthetics. Again, always check first with the HOA, as they most likely regulate this as well. After that, consider the look you would like to achieve for your property.
Find the Perfect Fence for You
Upon first mention of a fence, a picture of the iconic white picket fence pops into most of our minds. Wood remains a popular choice today, and we professionally fabricate our own wood fencing at our facility in Indiana.
- We offer 4- and 6-foot-tall options in numerous styles including picket, shadow-box, and dog ear, just to name a few. We can also create a wood privacy fence.
- Wood fences are easy to customize with stylish posts and finials.
- Wood fences enhance many styles of home, and they can be painted or stained to match your home.
- Since wood fences are painted or stained, they are a higher maintenance product and must be repainted or stained every few years to retain their appearance and resistance to the elements.
Chain-link fencing is a time-tested product that has remained popular for over 100 years. It’s popular to enclose schoolyards, backyards, and commercial establishments. Most pets have a hard time escaping the interlocking coated steel wire that comprises this fence, and moms and dads feel better with their young ones safely playing inside the fence. It’s also economical, low maintenance, and available in several sizes.
Aluminum splits the difference between chain-link and wood as far as expense goes. But it is one of the stateliest, esthetically pleasing fencing options. It’s similar in appearance to steel fencing, but much more lightweight and therefore cheaper. It’s a low maintenance or no-maintenance product and comes in a variety of styles and sizes to set off your home to distinction.
Steps to a Typical Fence Installation
- We use a satellite view estimating program to assess your property and take measurements without have to interrupt the your schedule. A quote will be sent within 48 hours.
- Materials will arrive one to two days before the work starts. We will work with you to identify a dedicated location to place materials that is unintrusive for you and safe from damage.
- The crew will arrive on the morning of the scheduled install date. Ninety percent of the fence job will be started and finished on the same day.
- After completion, the crew will clean up and haul off any debris or leftover material.
- Accounting will contact you for final payment within (5) days of completion of work.
PROPERTY FENCE INSTALLATIONS
Why Choose Us
- We offer some of the lowest prices per linear foot in the industry.
- Numerous styles including privacy fences, picket fences, and shadow-box style.
- Fully bonded, licensed, and insured teams.
- Logical, orderly workflow systems.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Six-month manufacturer warranty on product; six-month warranty on labor.
Contact Us for Your Fencing Services
Make your property the outdoor living area you want it to be with a fence installation from Basic Fence. Request a quote or contact us at (463) 243-3623. We work in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas including Carmel, Greenwood, Avon, Greenfield, and McCordsville.