Expert Shadow-Box Fence Installation
Our shadow-box fences are available in heavy-duty, pressure-treated pine, which is protected against termites, fungal decay, and rot.
- Shadow-box fences have panels on both sides, meaning the fence looks nice from both inside and outside the yard.
- Some customers direct us to closely overlap the boards to create a shadow-box privacy fence.
- We can also space the boards farther apart to allow for wind flow through your yard. This creates a durable fence, better able to withstand strong wind.
- Fencing is customizable with posts and finials.
- These fences are finished on both sides. Neighbors who want to cut costs and share a fence line are good candidates.
- Homeowners who value the view and want a finished fence on the inside of their property.
- Those who want the look of a traditional wood fence.
Shadow-Box Fencing Projects
Choose From 3 Types of Fencing Materials
Still undecided about which type of fencing is best for your yard? We also carry chain-link, wood, and aluminum fencing and are happy to talk you through the decision process. Many homeowners may even combine fencing materials to create one-of-a-kind customizations. For more information about us, see our FAQ, who we are, and partnership pages.VIEW OUR WORK
WE INSTALL SHADOW-BOX FENCING FOR YOUR HOME
Why Choose Us
- We offer some of the lowest prices per linear foot in the industry.
- Featuring myriad styles including privacy fences, picket fences, and dog ear styles.
- Filling out HOA paperwork and pulling permits for you.
- Providing six-month manufacturer warranty on product; six-month warranty on labor.
Request a Quote to have your fence installed
Give your home exterior a stylish upgrade with a shadow-box fence installation from Basic Fence. Our skilled contractors can install most fences in just one day. Start the process by contacting us at (463) 243-3623 or request a quote now. We work in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas including Carmel, Greenwood, Avon, Greenfield, and McCordsville.